Agents for Impact is looking for Regional Director India and South East Asia.
Being Agents for Impact means more than just a job to us. As experienced experts who act with conviction and passion, we see Impact Investing as an optimal solution to the challenges of our time.
We build bridges between investors and the world of impact investments. Our goal is to create structures that enable sustainable investments (risk), render impact measurable and comparable (rating), and make financial inclusion structurally and legally possible for investors (research). Our goal is to create impact, which is fair, sustainable and responsible.
About the job
As Regional Director India and South East Asia you will be responsible for managing the full cycle of debt investments to financial institutions in the Region.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Advanced degree in finance, banking, business administration or economics. Professional qualification such as CFA, CAIA or FRM desirable.
- At least 10 years of relevant professional experience in financial service sector of India and/or South East Asia sector in debt investments.
- Experience in financial due diligence and financial statements analysis, including credit and financial risk management, especially in impact investments.
- Experience in negotiating and structuring debt deals.
- Proficiency in English, excellent communication and presentation skills, knowledge of one of regional language(s) is a plus
- The position also requires travel assignments to developing countries and emerging and frontier markets.
Agents for Impact offers you
- The opportunity to work within a growing, entrepreneurial organization in the field of impact investment;
- Competitive salary, including pension and health allowances and a variable incentive arrangement;
- A dynamic, multi-cultural and collegial working environment.
Are you interested? Please make sure we have received your application to the attention of Dr. Andrij Fetsun, Managing Director of AFI (andrij.fetsun_at_agentsforimpact.com) or Andrii Tiurenkov, Debt Investments Director (Andrii.tiurenkov_at_agentsforimpact.com). The deadline for this application is 1st of March, 2020. More information about the position can also be obtained by directly contacting Dr. Fetsun or Andrii Tiurenkov.